donderdag 18 augustus 2011

Thanks to… you guys

I want to thank each and every one of you that helped me out at Ieperfest in any way and at other times before by giving me tips, support, just some nice words, helping me out with questions for interviews (the Dillinger interview with the fan questions is so funny, it will be online this week), or just being around. Maybe the only thing you did was giving me a smile, what counts is that you have supported me in any way.
Personal thanks to Jef Van Donick from Noize Agency for helping me out to get The Dillinger Escape Plan in for an interview. Without him there would be no super-awesome-i-cannot-wait-for-it-to-get-online interview with this year’s headliner of Ieperfest.
My biggest thanks goes out to my two-in-one Brutality Blog camera guy and boyfriend for helping me out all the time by coaching me, giving me golden tips, being my personal driver to shows, having the patience of an angel when I make everything turn into chaos, filming the interviews, making me believe I actually AM funny all the time and preparing the Ieperfest interviews with me (the best questions came from him by the way, so not too much fame for me this time).  
To everyone that helped me out before and/or reads Brutality Blog, and especially to Glenn:
THANKS! <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten