zaterdag 13 augustus 2011

Last confirmed interview for Ieperfest: The Dillinger Escape Plan

Ladies and gentlemen,

The Dillinger Escape Plan has confirmed an interview which will take place this Sunday at Ieperfest.
Look out from Tuesday on for the interviews to appear online.

For those who will be at Ieperfest:
The weather will be CRAP. On Sunday there will be a free lighting show coming straight from the sky (how green can a festival be?).
Take a rainjacket with you and put on your nicest oldest shoes.

I take the most horrible coloured raincoat with me I could find, because I was too lazy to spend any money on it.
Let's make it a game: The one who can get an even uglier coloured raincoat than me at Ieperfest, will get a free drink! Hurry to your grandma's place, grab that coat aaannndddd GOOO!


See you there!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten