woensdag 5 oktober 2011

About my virtual absence and moving to Germany

There has not been much new here lately and I'm sorry for that. Here is a small explanation about the past four weeks: I have been working my ass off, have been packing bags to leave Belgium for a few months and I have been on the road for like 50% of the time I was awake. Which means there was barely time left for anything else.

But this is the way it should be really written:
After great times of working at the local supermarket (four weeks to be precise) and the founding of  'we hate that black-haired-and-glasses-wearing bitch at our local supermarket club' I'm ready to set off to Germany and live in the beautiful city of Münster for the next coming six months for working, music and writing. And I will own you with the Italian classes I take there. Vaffanculo.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten